KV-168A/F-81 Foam Bra Cup Molding Machine A Series
Uses: Mainly used for the stereotype production of underwear mold cup products and other similar products.
1. This machine adopts double-mode structure, four-bar guide, good rigidity, high guiding precision and stable clamping.
2. The unique temperature control system uses the thyristor to move to the trigger current to control the heating, which makes the heating more uniform, stable, energy-saving and energy-saving.
3. This machine is suitable for cup processing with large size, equipped with automatic smoking device, built-in cooling fan on the work surface, which is good for heat dissipation of the molding cavity.
Power / Power: 220V / 8KW
Heating sheet specifications: Φ9.45*350mm*400W-220V
Die table size: 550mm*350mm
Machine size: 2000mm*930mm*2200mm
Applicable materials: bra, clothing and other fabrics
Applicable mold: bra cotton cup mould
Function: It is mainly used to mold foam bra cups, bra pads and other similar products such as shoulder pads, hip pads, bike pads and etc.
1. With double molding tables, four guiding pillars with good rigidity. High precision with guiding, stable in clamping moulds.
2. Special temperature control system. We utilize silicon controlled phase shifting triggering current to control heating. So, it can make the temperature more even and steady with remarkable energy-saving efficiency.
3. It is best suitable for molding European big sizes bra cups. Equipped with automatic smoke-exhausting devices, cooling fans installed in the inner part of worktable. It is environment friendly and benefit for heat elimination of molded bra cups.
Power supply/power： 220V/8KW
Specification of the electro-thermal pipe：Φ9.45*350mm*400W-220V
Dimension of the mould table：550mm*350mm
Dimension of the machine：2000mm*930mm*2200mm
Applicable material： Fabrics for bra and other garments
Applicable moulds： Moulds for foam cups
Address: Hongji Industrial Park, No. 189 Chaoshan Road,
Jinping District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province, China
Domestic Business Department: 0754-82489268/82483111
International Business Department: 0086-754-82489576
National Service Hotline: 400 -849- 6889